The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old October 16, 2002, 11:11 PM   #1
H&K_Sniper

Fn-p90

anyone have any cool pictures of the FN-P90?.......post em here........VIDEOS of it being fired would be even better!
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks."
--Thomas Jefferson to Peter Carr, 1785.
Old October 17, 2002, 06:53 AM   #2
ktmhk53

Greetings,
Here's one...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fabrique nationale p90.jpg (23.4 KB, 468 views)
Old October 17, 2002, 09:35 AM   #3
H&K_Sniper

nice

thanks KT!....keep em coming everyone!.....i want to see a video..!
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks."
Old October 17, 2002, 09:41 AM   #4
buzz_knox

Watch Stargate SG-1 on Scifi channel. The P90 is their standard issue weapon now. They switched from MP-5s.

That show is actually great for weapons. One of the characters has used a Picattiny rail equiped M249, and a USAS-12.
Old October 17, 2002, 10:03 AM   #5
ktmhk53

Greetings,
Here is a good link for lots of MG videos...

http://gulfcoastarmory.com/mgvids.html

Note the FN P90 video down towards the bottom of the list.

You may also want to ask the guys on the NFA discussion board over at Subguns.com where you could find a FN P90 video...

ktmhk53

Last edited by ktmhk53; October 17, 2002 at 10:26 AM.
Old October 17, 2002, 11:33 AM   #6
H&K_Sniper

awesome!

thanks kt, i like!
Old October 17, 2002, 12:44 PM   #7
vertigo7

Lucy Liu uses one in "Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever". A bright spot in an otherwise forgettable movie.
One Sharps .52-caliber buffalo rifle. One Remington .45 120 rolling block. One Henry repeater rifle. Smaller caliber, but impressive rate of fire. One eight-gauge Remington, Derringer. One L.C. Smith 10-gauge stub twist coach gun. And this! A two-inch bore punt gun!"
--Hiram Gummer, Tremors 4
Old October 17, 2002, 03:26 PM   #8
Sleuth

Buzz_knox, you do know that the star of Stargate, Harry Dean Anderson, is extreamly anti-gun? Of course, if he can make money off guns, it's O.K.
Old October 17, 2002, 03:31 PM   #9
Tamara
Moderator Emeritus

Okay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fn p-90.jpg (70.1 KB, 364 views)
Old October 17, 2002, 03:47 PM   #10
buzz_knox

I'd heard he was anti during the MacGuyver days. I didn't realize that this mental disorder persisted.
Old October 17, 2002, 03:57 PM   #11
Sleuth

Tamara, what is that trophy you are useing for a mouse pad? (if you care to share with us.)
Old October 17, 2002, 04:01 PM   #12
Tamara
Moderator Emeritus

Sleuth,

One of those Glock counter mats.
Old October 17, 2002, 04:10 PM   #13
Sleuth

Those are made out of reprocessed Glocks, right? Kind of a highest and best use thing.
Old October 17, 2002, 05:38 PM   #14
H&K_Sniper

LOL!

HAHAHAHA yeah that IS about all that glocks are good for..... thats just my honest opinion ladies and gents.... ....flame away if you must, but ill stand by H&K any day
Old October 17, 2002, 05:59 PM   #15
Tamara
Moderator Emeritus

Maybe that glossy finish on my HK 2002 wall calendar comes from melted down SL8s... (You do have an HK 2002 wall calendar, right?)

Chevy, Glock, Ford, 1911, Harley, Beretta, Honda, HK, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
Old October 17, 2002, 10:12 PM   #16
H&K_Sniper

:)

lol tamara...no no wall calendar, id love to have one though!.....i do have a mouse pad, a few shirts, a hat, and some stickers on my F150 speaking of SL-8`s did you hear that H&K will soon be producing the german SL-8 in Anthracite color instead of the white........although we are talking about the highcap euro one, so american shooters once again, get the short straw :barf:
Old October 17, 2002, 11:29 PM   #17
Airborne Cadet

KICK *SS fn p-90

Check out the movie Ballistic:Ecks vs. Sever with Lucy Liu and Antonia Banderas. In one part of the movie, Lucy Liu gets ambushed by these BG's. She kicks this dudes butt, takes his fn p90, shoulders it, and uses it to fight her way to an M60 mounted on an armored vehicle. I'd say it was one of the coolest gunfights caught on film. Hope you check it out. You'd be missing out if you didn't

My knife and rifle are only tools; I am the weapon.
Old October 17, 2002, 11:54 PM   #18
H&K_Sniper

cool

I am going to check into that movie guys, i just watched the preview trailer on the official site...looks awesome....cant beat a good action flic filled with kick *SS weaponry ....thanks for the heads-up............now, anyone know where to get FA-MAS videos? lol
Old October 19, 2002, 10:13 PM   #19
Nightcrawler

Alright, I'll bite. Tamara, where'd you get the P90? Or is it an Airsoft clone? Heh.

And, what do you think of the round it fires? 5.7x28mm SS190 and its subsonic variant.
Old October 21, 2002, 12:40 PM   #20
aruid

I love the looks of the pistol that shoots this round! I think it would be nice to have one in .22, .22 mag, or .17 rimfire.

ARUID