The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old April 10, 2008, 06:36 PM   #26
mariog

Buds took care of my problem Sig

Bought a Sig P239 a year ago from Buds. It was a close out new for $520. Great price. Already owned a P220 that was a solid gun.
Got the P239, and was surprised that the slide was loose, and rattled .While it did not affect accuracy, it bothered me. I went to a Sig shoot in Exeter, and the Sig engineer said it was within spec. I still was not happy, and Buds paid return shipping and returned all my money. They were shocked that they could hear it rattle over the phone.
I always check Bud's prices prior to making a purchase. With the no interest loans, I would buy from them if I bought new again.
Old April 15, 2008, 10:44 PM   #27
furyfour

I have to say im disappointed.

I bought 2 guns from them for about $1400.

One was supposed to come with a rebate for 200rds of ammo. I asked Brandon specifically on the phone if the info for that would be in the case with the gun or where I could get it. Well he said it would be with the gun. Well it wasn't.

I emailed them and got no response.

Second attempt got a very rude response about how other companies rebates are not their responsibility.

They get an A for having decent prices.

but and F- for knowing how to treat a customer.