The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old February 2, 2009, 08:52 PM   #1
mskdgunman

Fl Attorney for gun trusts

I had a request for this information so I figured I'd post it for anybody who wants it. This firm in FL does firearm trusts for $195.00

I'm not associated with them I just found them on another forum (not sure which one) and called to get some information from them. They were very helpful and seemed to know what they were talking about. I have not decided whether or not I'm going to go this route or not.

Hope it helps someone.

http://www.davisbastalaw.com/gun.php
Old February 2, 2009, 11:46 PM   #2
Ridge_Runner_5

$195? That is quite a rip off....here is a website on how to do it yourself for the cost of Quicken Willmaker and a Notary Public signature...

http://www.86th.org/?id=nfa-trust
Old February 2, 2009, 11:57 PM   #3
jmorris

If your a member of our club I charge a case of cold ones.
Old February 7, 2009, 03:32 AM   #4
rivercat

whats the name of your club?

I have heard of forming a corporation in which the guns are owned by the corp and only happen to be in your possesion by being CEO is this bettor or worse?
Old February 7, 2009, 08:32 AM   #5
jmorris

Quote:
whats the name of your club?

I have heard of forming a corporation in which the guns are owned by the corp and only happen to be in your possesion by being CEO is this bettor or worse?
CCIDPA

The trust requires no maintenance just add items to your schedule A as they are approved.
Old February 9, 2009, 05:18 PM   #6
alexap

Purchase through MajorMalfunction.com, he'll do it for free. He has the best prices on the net and a super nice guy. I'm not affiliated in any way.
Old February 13, 2009, 09:49 AM   #7
Gunlocator

Whats the sucess rate of getting approved with a trust i have been a type 01 dealer for year but never dabbled in the notion of selling full auto and never researched past standard application with CLEO sign off for Self Owned SBR and Silencers
Old February 17, 2009, 12:34 PM   #8
Gun Trust Lawyer

Gun Trust or Revocable Trust

The firm you are referring to is a real estate firm that is next to a gun shop and provides standard revocable living trusts for $200. I do not know of any trust NFA trust that is $200. There are many unique aspects of a firearms trust because of the issues of possession, transfer, ownership, and use that cannot be addressed in a quicken or form revocable trust.

There are many people that are interested in providing protection for their family and friends from the penalties associated with the NFA. If you would like to know some of the differences between a NFA trust and a regular trust let me and I would be happy to send you some information on what to look for in a Gun Trust. dgoldman @ guntrustlawyer.com

http://www.GunTrustLawyer.com/