The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old July 7, 2015, 10:59 AM   #26
GWS

Sorry Gentlemen, but the RCBS Quick Change post I posted above has some wrong information! RCBS sent out pictures and information that conflicted and confused....me at least.

I'd really like to correct the post, but it can't be edited now, so here is the correct information:

The new Quick Change Uniflows for sale at Midway USA come in the 1 lb hoppered version, and in the High Capacity 2lb hoppered version.

The 1lb-hoppered Quick Change comes with the Pro Chucker 7.

The Pro Chucker 5 has a disappointing hybrid Quick Change not otherwise sold (that I can find). Quick Change yes, but it only has the old Uniflow small hopper!

Also a real head scratcher is that the giant 2lb hopper appears in Midway's catalog picture to come with the Pro Chucker 7 Die Plate!!!! Yet in RCBS's 2015 catalog it shows the 1 lb hopper with the die plate.

Clear now, as mud!

Last edited by GWS; July 7, 2015 at 11:23 AM.

Tags
rhb