The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 21, 2005, 06:12 PM   #1
Doerdie

Tantal

Tantal advertises optics and mounts, very nice selection of tactical sights and other nice stuff.
http://tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/
I e-mailed him for a price, recieved a personal reply early the next day. I was a bit hesitant since his web site is based in Russia, but had heard good things about him on other forums ( the parts are all in Texas). He had good prices and better shipping than anyone else. Sent payment thru pay pal on Tuesday, got an e-mail saying it may be delayed a little bit, received mount on Friday. This guy is great to do buisness with, he actually seems to care about your needs. Give him a shot when looking for optics, or just check out his gear, he has some very cool stuff. I would not take the time to post this unless I was very impressed ...nuff said!