The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old September 15, 2007, 06:53 PM   #1
Mags

High Noon Holsters

I ordered a Milt Sparks VM2 but wont have it for 20-26 weeks! So i was looking at High noon's holsters. They stock a couple different styles. I was looking at the " split decision" which is a IWB tuckable.
http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod..._decision.html

Any one have any experience with this holster. Looks pretty good at an affordable price as a second holster and while I wait for my Milt Sparks. The pocket isn't so form fitting but still looks nice. Any thoughts?
I will be holstering a S&W M&P40c.
Old September 15, 2007, 10:19 PM   #2
tshadow6

high noon

I carried my Kel-Tec .32 in a High Noon pocket holster. It worked great.
Old September 16, 2007, 12:57 AM   #3
hoytinak

I own a couple of High Noon's fitted holsters and can tell you they are VERY well made. I'm prolly gonna order the Split Decision myself for my PF9 as the wait for the fitting holsters are loooong. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from them, I say go for it.
Old September 16, 2007, 03:55 PM   #4
GotGlock19

I bought one of their "in stock" holsters and i was very disappointed with the quality. Save yourself the money and get a cheap uncle mikes.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. -Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146
Old September 16, 2007, 04:20 PM   #5
MyXD40

I must be the only one, but a $4 holster I bought at walmart in the gun department for bb guns.

This is the holster I pretty much always use now. I find it better than my $50 blackhawk holster..

I dunno I'm just one not to follow price = quality or brand name = quality

Old September 20, 2007, 12:36 AM   #6
Primer
Registration in progress

I have had a High Noon Holster for about 5 years now. It’s the sky high model and I love it. They are very well made, great customer service, and a lifetime warranty to boot. I just ordered two more. I can tell you that I am very picky about my firearms / accessories collection. They are worth the money!
Old September 30, 2007, 04:58 PM   #7
bazookazilla

I have one for my 1911 and one for my SIG 229. I got the one for the SIG first and really like it. I got the one for my 1911 later and I like it. I don't think it's the ideal holster but I like it and I use it frequently. I want to get a Milt Sparks VM2 but don't know if I can stand the wait.
Old October 2, 2007, 08:14 PM   #8
longtooth50

I too had one for Kimber Pro. When I quit tucking I sold it. Comfortable, concealable, good quality. I have owned several Highnoon holsters. All good quality if you like the particular design.