The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 4, 2000, 09:49 PM   #1
skdtac

For the best pistol lanyard available anywhere, check out our new offering of TacOrd's TRL. This is the genuine article, the highest quality lanyard system available today. Will thread perfectly with the lanyard hole in Glock models. For more info, please visit our site. Lanyards are in stock and ready to ship by the next business day!
Best,
Joe

------------------
SKD Tactical Accessories
www.skdtac.com
Your source for hard-core, no-bs gear.
Old May 5, 2000, 02:58 PM   #2
LongDuck

As an unsolicited response - I love mine, use it out on the boat.

It's the highest quality lanyard that I've seen around and goes far beyond just a string attached to your weapon. This is a rubber coated coiled cable that is stress tested to 120lbs. force - certainly enough that it won't come loose if properly clipped to your belt. It contains a nylon snap system that attaches to your belt (behind the holster and weapon) and as you draw, it uncoils below your draw. Plus, the length of paracord attached to the end of the coiled line keeps the coils from interfering with the draw and makes reholstering very easy.

I highly recommend it as a product if you're out over water, steep angles, or out hunting where the loss of your sidearm would be disasterous.

Again, not a customer of SKD (yet), and not employed by them, but a testimonial to the quality of the TacOrd product, HTH.