isanchez2008

Email sent Will run it through the wringer and leave feedback
Old February 10, 2010, 08:00 PM   #27
bbqbob51

Request for free cloth sent! Thanks!
Old February 10, 2010, 09:36 PM   #28
Miketodd04

Can't wait!

I can't wait to get mine. We will definantly put it through it's paces. I will clean my few guns, my father in law will try and and my brother in law will give it a good run on his.
Can't wait to let you know how we like it!
Old February 11, 2010, 10:12 AM   #29
DiscoRacing

Got cloths today.... tkx Rusty... will run em thru the mill and report back.
Old February 11, 2010, 04:00 PM   #30
Dodge DeBoulet

Sent email on the 8th, got no response, got no cloth.

Fooey, I say.

Update: Latham contacted me via PM to ask me to resend my contact info; he apparently missed or did not receive my emailed request for a free cleaning cloth. So kudos to Rusty's Rags for excellent customer service when problems occur.

Last edited by Dodge DeBoulet; February 12, 2010 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Received folloup from Latham @ Rusty's Rags
Old February 11, 2010, 04:23 PM   #31
Six Shooter Steve

Well I recieved my rusty Rag today. It came with a flannel cloth as well as the rag itself, neatly packaged in their own ziplock bags. The cloth itself is impregnated with the silicone, and deffinatly does get into the nooks and crannys of your firearm. I was well pleased with the results after cleaning a few pistols with it. I would recomend highly on their product, and am pleased with my sample. Thanks for the Rusty Rag Lathan

{There is no problem that can't be solved by the use of high explosives}
Old February 12, 2010, 03:20 PM   #32
cgwaterdawg68

Recieved cloths today.

Ran to the mail box this morning in the rain and was treated to my cleaning cloths today. It came 2 small ziplocks in one large one, ran the lambs wool one over my 1911 and was very impressed. It did suprisingly well, look forward to going to the range this weekend and giving in a run on cleaning.
Thanks and look forward to seeing this product on the racks of my local gun haunts.
Old February 12, 2010, 05:48 PM   #33
KevinBeyerJr

Got them today

I just got my rags in the mail today, I will probably go out and shoot next week at some point in time and put the rag to use.
Old February 12, 2010, 07:14 PM   #34
bgdv1

rags came in mail today, thanks. i will give them a try here soon as possible and let everyone no how they work, again thanks !
Old February 12, 2010, 07:44 PM   #35
rikerz

Got my cloths in yesterday and will try them out soon. THANKS!!
Old February 12, 2010, 11:06 PM   #36
Zildjian

Got my rags in today. Got 2 rags each in their own plastic bags. Gave my guns a good workout. I especially liked the sheepskin version. Used it 1st and then wiped off excess with the thin rag supplied. Works for me. Thanks for the rags Rusty.
Old February 13, 2010, 12:25 AM   #37
BurkGlocker

Rusty Rag Review:

Got a manilla envelope in the mail today. Opened it and out slides a neat package; a ziploc bag, nicely labled containing two smaller ziploc bags. One contained the silicone-saturated sheepskin cloth and the other was cotton flannel that was nicely folded with instructions on the product's use. The first thing I noticed about it was the sheepskin didnt have any odor that I could detect. It was completely saturated, and it looked like the wool trapped most of it besides a slight smear on the inside of the bag.

I had just recently visited the range and decided to put it to the test; got a new G27, and fed it 250 rounds today, plus the wife shot another 250 rounds through my G22, so they were due for a good cleaning. I sat down, started wiping down the areas with the most buildup and it wiped most of it up, and it sure did get into the nooks and crannies.

Latham has a great product here... Thanks!!!

Last edited by BurkGlocker; February 13, 2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old February 13, 2010, 04:21 PM   #38
Dodge DeBoulet

Yay, I have been deemed Ragworthy!

My Rusty's Rags arrived in the mail today. Haven't tried them out, but I've got 3 guns to clean after this morning's plate shoot.

Film at 11
Old February 13, 2010, 04:30 PM   #39
retiredcoasty

I received mine in the mail today. If it works well (and I hope it does) I am going to tell my friends and the folks at the gun club about it. Being a small business owner myself, I know that word of mouth advertising is the best kind. So, if it works, spread the word about it!
Old February 13, 2010, 06:02 PM   #40
ezriderga

Works great

Got my rags in the mail yesterday and cleaned my Model 60 and just finished wiping it down with the free sample. The rags do a great job and highly recommend using them. I'll probably be purchasing some to give away to my friends who also carry. Thanks Latham
Old February 13, 2010, 06:49 PM   #41
DiscoRacing

Rags work excellent... have been thru five handguns and four rifles now.... trying to find out life expectancy...Still goin strong tho.
Old February 14, 2010, 01:23 PM   #42
photogadam

I got mine yesterday and had a chance to try it out today. It works surprisingly well in the nooks and crannies! It does a very good job of getting enough but not too much oil on the gun. The sheepskin is also saturated down to the hide, so it looks like it may last quite a while. I also think the included flannel cloth does a better job on clean up of extra oil than the microfiber cloths from Costco that I've been using. My only question is what is the cubic inches that this rag should be able to cover?
Old February 14, 2010, 08:40 PM   #43
Miketodd04

Got mine yesterday but was gone all day. Will put it through it's paces tomorrow.
Old February 14, 2010, 08:50 PM   #44
tailgunner6

Got mine on the 10th (quick service!) and gave it a try this weekend. Thanks Latham.

It works really well, there's definitely a generous amount of odorless silicone oil on the sheepskin wiper so a flannel cloth is included for wiping off the excess. It really does leave a nice finish on my guns, especially stainless steel. Highly recommended!!
Old February 14, 2010, 08:56 PM   #45
Nickanto

Got mine yesterday. So far I've only used it to clean my M&P 9c for the first time.....after 800 rounds. It worked great. Got in all the tight spots great. Left a flawless finish on the blackened stainless steel slide. I'm gonna clean the wood on some of fancy rifles tomorrow. So far I think it's a great product. I would recommend it to anyone. Great company too.
Old February 14, 2010, 09:43 PM   #46
Buzzard

Got my Rqags 2 days ago....WOW they are great, I have used them on all my side arms and long guns. My wife used the rag on her .38, she loved.
A BIG THUMBS UP ON THESE RAGS...........
Thanks
Old February 15, 2010, 01:34 PM   #47
Miketodd04

Great Product!

Got mine on sat. Cleaned 3 pistols and my shotgun today and rags are still going strong (although the flannel one is now nice and dirty). Packaging was very simple and no nonsense which I like, instructions included and the sheep skin definantly gets into all the hard to reach spots. My Rossi has never shined before. I will definantly be able to use this product many times. And I will most likely use them for christmas gifts.
Good job Latham!

Mike Todd
Old February 17, 2010, 09:31 PM   #48
Expypate

Excellent product Latham. They work very well on my stainless revolvers. They never looked so good. Thanks again.....
Old February 18, 2010, 12:34 PM   #49
GERONIMO

I got mine at the first of the week and have had a chance to try it out..The sheeps skin is very effective on cleaning the surface of my firearms and makes it alot easier for the cleaning process and storage..I like this rustyrag..Hope the find their way to the sporting good stores..Sure other folks will enjoy them also..Thanks again for the chance to use this product..
Old February 18, 2010, 07:06 PM   #50
DubC-Hicks

I recieved mine on the 16th. It worked great on 2 shotguns and a rifle. Great Product. Thanks Rusty's Rags.

Tags
gun accessories , gun cleaning , gun cloth , new gun product