The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old March 6, 2009, 02:08 PM   #1
RickV

Berry's Billing

Does anyone know if Berrys bills your CC when order ships or when they start to process your order? I ordered 1000 45acp and 1000 38spl bullets from them on Monday morning and they charged my CC on Wednesday. I am hoping that was when they shipped them.
Old March 6, 2009, 02:14 PM   #2
jtravisbayne

Made my first order from Berry's on February 23rd. They billed my cc on March 2nd. My bullets arrived on March 4th. Sounds like your bullets are in the mail.

Also, I think they ship bullets via USPS, but other stuff like ammo boxes, they use UPS.

Travis
Old March 6, 2009, 04:39 PM   #3
RickV

Travis you were right. I just went out to the garage and there were 2 boxes on the porch. The Maillady always brings packages up to the house. They must be getting caught up I ordered em Monday and got em Friday. Not bad from Utah to North Florida. Looks like I got some loadin' to do. Maybe we are finally starting to see the end of the Chosen One panic buying.
Old March 7, 2009, 02:37 AM   #4
73-Captain

Instead of asking people who don't have a clue...

Why not just ask those that do?

So simple, why not just ask Berry's instead!

Even better ask BEFORE you order.

C.
Old March 7, 2009, 06:27 AM   #5
RickV

Well it appears to me that Travis knew. Some companies in order to make the sell will tell you anything.