The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Closed Thread

Old October 5, 2007, 12:55 PM   #1
CrazyIvan007

Rednecks follow wrong dude

This is about 1.5 years old, so maybe some of you have seen this, but figured some folks here hadn't seen it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1

Two guys are messing with another driver and videotaping it all. The guy eventually enters a no-exit zone and the guys get out & approach the car with a baseball bat when the other driver comes out with what looks to be a nice 4-6" barreled .357 magnum.

Great video and shows that you are not always safe, even if driving a sports car, so be prepared...lol
Old October 5, 2007, 01:11 PM   #2
jfrey123

I remember seeing this one. It seemed fake to me. If it is real, then kudos to the sports car driver for trying to evade for as long as he could, and handling the situation very well at the end (minus the theft )
Old October 5, 2007, 01:57 PM   #3
rr4406pak

That is faker than fake!
Old October 5, 2007, 02:09 PM   #4
CrazyIvan007

I did question its authenticity myself, due to the bit over-exaggerated performance of the "Rednecks." But, on the other hand, there are really goofy people out there, so you never know.
Old October 5, 2007, 04:12 PM   #5
rampage841512

Fake and lame.
Old October 5, 2007, 05:06 PM   #6
JWT

Fake, and not a good one at that.
Old October 5, 2007, 05:30 PM   #7
Avenger11

Some peoples screen names are an accurate representation of their posts as well as their validity! Crrazzzy!
Old October 5, 2007, 06:33 PM   #8
CrazyIvan007

Quote:
Some peoples screen names are an accurate representation of their posts as well as their validity! Crrazzzy!
Hey, I resemble that remark...
Old October 6, 2007, 01:12 AM   #9
SpectreBlofeld

"The most popular video of ours is the BMW car chase (aka Hicks vs. Yuppies). It seems to have made its way around the net...

This video was created one afternoon by four friends with nothing better to do. We weren't trying to accomplish anything except to make a home movie that might make people laugh. We wanted to create a short video that surprised the audience at the end.

We had no idea that it would spark numerous debates about its authenticity. Quite a few people have weighed in with their opinion, some believing that it was completely fake, while others made interesting points regarding why they felt that it was real.

We loved reading all the comments, bad, good, and ugly. I can tell you that we did everything in one take, completely unscripted, with about ten minutes of planning. Alot is cut, especially near the end because we were laughing!"

Found that by going to the website referenced in the bottom right of the video.
Old October 6, 2007, 12:31 PM   #10
Capt. Charlie
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Fake, and not a good one at that.
True, and given that and the fact that this has been discussed here before, there's not much of a point in continuing this.

Closed.

I train in earnest, to do the things that I pray in earnest, I'll never have to do.

--Capt. Charlie
Closed Thread