The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 29, 2010, 08:18 PM   #1
roklok

Falcon Tactical ?

Just wondered if anyone here had any experience dealing with Falcon Tactical. I am hesitant to give a bad review just yet, but have reason for concern. Just hoping someone could give me some positive feedback from this vendor. I will update this thread one way or another, either positive or negative once issue is resolved.
Old February 5, 2010, 06:02 AM   #2
roklok

Ok, I will post my experience with this company (Falcon Tactical) .

http://www.falcontactical.net/

Three weeks ago I ordered a Troy Fixed Rear sight from them. I immediately received an email from them confirming the order was placed. They listed priority mail as the shipping method, so I was surprised when I did not receive the item in two weeks. I tried emailing them twice at the provided address as to the status of the order, but got no reply. I have tried calling them at the number listed on the website, but get a message saying the number is out of service. I got my credit card statement for January, and my card was never charged for the item. Their website states they will notify the buyer if a backorder is made on a product. I received no notification of a backorder.

So, I have no idea whether they will eventually charge my card and ship the item or not. I called my credit card company and asked them to not allow any charges by Falcon Tactical, but they cant do that, they have to wait until after the charges are made to dispute it. I ordered the same item today from another retailer, got tired of waiting, not knowing what was going on. I may end up with two sights though.

Use your own judgement from my experience whether to give these folks any buisness, I wont be anymore !