The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old April 30, 2006, 06:59 PM   #1
USP.40

NFA questions

Well, I was wondering say I drop a couple grand on a full-auto. I was thinking of an UZI I found one for sale in my area. First question does anyone have any firing time on a UZI? What if one were to use this for self defense. I'd imagine you would be made out to look like Rambo in court. Not a good idea for hd? I've had the bug since a guy at the range let me fire his MP5 PDW.

Section 13. That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed...
Old May 2, 2006, 08:29 AM   #2
MisterPX

If you've found a reg. UZI for a couple grand, BUY IT QUICKLY! Heck, if you don't like it, I'll give you $500 more for it.
Anyhow, if it's a justifiable shoot, it won't matter what you used. Civily however, is a different story. Besides, if you want one, buy one, they're fun toys!
Old May 2, 2006, 03:59 PM   #3
Hkmp5sd

Regarding HD, it is not the best weapon around, but perfectly legal. On the other hand, it will probably be taken by the police and thrown into a locker somewhere until (and if) they clear you. Then they might get around to giving it back to you, someday. Not the best way to treat a gun that currently goes for around $5,000 - $7,000.