The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old December 13, 2008, 03:30 AM   #1
MASTERCAST.COM

eganx

Sent you a bunch of free bullets 11-26-08.

They were deivered to your address 12-01-08 at 3:37 PM.

Still waiting on a report.

Thanks.

mike
[email protected]
Old December 13, 2008, 09:32 AM   #2
armedtotheteeth

What kinda of Spam is this???HMM< send me some free bullets and i will shut up.
Old December 13, 2008, 06:56 PM   #3
MASTERCAST.COM

armedtotheteeth

I have sent eganx three e-mails, and a personal message on this forum with no response. I do not have a telephone number and basically ran out of options. I thought perhaps the above might elicit a response. I can only hope he is not ill and that is preventing a response.

Mike
Old December 13, 2008, 08:37 PM   #4
armedtotheteeth

Oh ok, it seemed a really wierd post.
Old December 14, 2008, 10:47 AM   #5
Mal H
Staff

Yep, I know what it's like to be ignored, Mike:
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=319782

Old December 26, 2008, 12:15 AM   #6
MASTERCAST.COM

Mal H

Explain further please. It looked like a suggestion rather than a request.

Please e-mail me at the address listed below and we will discuss it further.

Thanks.

Mike
[email protected]

Last edited by MASTERCAST.COM; December 26, 2008 at 07:19 AM. Reason: additional information
Old December 26, 2008, 12:19 AM   #7
MASTERCAST.COM

Anyone Know How To Communicate With eganx?

Anyone know how to communicate with eganx?

I can't seem to get the job done.

Mike
[email protected]
Old December 28, 2008, 06:59 PM   #8
eganx

I have been without internet for a few weeks and am currently in washington state visiting family for the holidays. I shot the bullets two weeks ago with no leading problems what so ever, good stuff. but the email you sent me was a little much.

Quote:
Egan,

What in the flip is the problem? I do not care what you are doing with those free bullets, but I would love to know if they solved your leading/accuracy problem.

I would think that the least you could do, after I sent you some free bullets, would be to communicate with me.

This will be the last time that I attempt to communicate with you, and I will expose you for a feller that wants nothing but free bullets on the Forum, if I do not hear from you in a timely fashion. Those bullets were delivered to you on December 1, 2008, at 3:37 PM and I am still waiting to hear from you.

I have left messages on the Forum, sent private messages via the Forum, and several e-mail messages, with no response.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM?

Mike

[email protected]
I never received any emails or PM's from you and had no idea you were trying to communicate with me. email me your paypal address and I'll pay you for your bullets and this will be over with
Old December 29, 2008, 01:28 AM   #9
MASTERCAST.COM

eganx

You shot those bullets two weeks ago and they solved your problem. Then why in the world did you not tell me in a timely fashion? Your e-mail or computer was down? I would bet that your family in Washington State have a computer somewhere. I suspect you could have used a friends computer prior to visiting your family. How about a post card, letter, or telephone call to let me know that you were attempting to honor our agreement?

The fact that your computer was down, does not excuse your failure to communicate..as you know, there are many ways to take care of that if you are inclined to do so. I guess it was just not important to you until I finally got your attention with that last e-mail.

When I send someone free bullets, they agree to report the results on this forum, nothing happens for almost a month,and there is no communication of any kind, it kind of frosts me around the edges.

NO PAYMENT REQUIRED. NEXT TIME YOU AGREE TO DO SOMETHING, YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER HONORING THAT AGREEMENT IN A TIMELY FASHION.(AT LEAST TALK TO THE PERSON THAT YOU MADE THE AGREEMENT WITH AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRYING OR INTEND TO DO SO.)

The last e-mail was a little much? I think it is absurd that I had to go to such extreme lengths to get your attention and provoke a response from you. In your place I would have been communicating very shortly after receipt of the bullets and the words....thank you.....would have been a part of that communication.

Last edited by MASTERCAST.COM; December 29, 2008 at 09:55 AM.
Old December 29, 2008, 01:49 PM   #10
eganx

my family in washington state does have a computer and that is how I am communicating with you at the moment. I didn't have your address to write(why I would write you in the first place is beyond me, why not wait until I can get online and post the results) and I did not have your phone number to call. honestly getting a hold of you was not a priority. I have a family, a job, commitments outside of work and family, its the holidays(christmas parties I am expected to attend, christmas shopping to be done, etc) my life is very busy, and I figured I could wait to post the results until it was convenient to do so.

Quote:
I guess it was just not important to you until I finally got your attention with that last e-mail
I NEVER got any emails or any other type of communication from you.......how was I supposed to know you were trying to get ahold of me??????

I'm sorry it took a month but I don't get to shoot every day, I am busy like I said above.

Quote:
I think it is absurd that I had to go to such extreme lengths to get your attention and provoke a response from you.
what extreme lengths are these???? one offensive email???

I am sorry sir, but I have better things to do with the little free time I have than argue. I hope do you well with your casting business. I am a strong believer in good customer service and I feel it is the key to good business, but I will never be purchasing any bullets from you in the future due to this experience.

good luck and god bless
Old December 31, 2008, 01:40 AM   #11
MASTERCAST.COM

eganx

Sir,

I noticed that you still did not thank me for the free bulllets...you know, the ones that solved your accuracy and leading problems. If you do not want to order from me, that is just fine with me. You are obviously a product of bad parenting!

When someone sends you a "gift" you thank them for it!

When you enter into an agreement, you do it in a timely fashion, if you are an honorable person. You do not wait, you get it done!

You apparently do not get it and you never will.

I will not dignify a response beyond this. Egad!

you are just , busy, busy, busy, busy...right?

You are full of crap.

Last edited by MASTERCAST.COM; December 31, 2008 at 01:51 AM.
Old December 31, 2008, 02:18 AM   #12
Antihero47

Master,

I would recommend keeping this to PM's. I understand that you had a verbal agreement with someone and that they did not live up to it. I can understand your frustration.

What you are doing in this thread without knowing is showing horrible customer service. You are airing out your frustration as a business owner and belittling a customer in front of a highly visited forum full of potential customers. In this instance, the only thing that can come out of this is a bad reputation for you. It will not hurt Eganx because he does not serve people, this can only hurt you.

Just giving you a heads up.
Old December 31, 2008, 03:04 AM   #13
joneb

Quote:
What you are doing in this thread without knowing is showing horrible customer service. You are airing out your frustration as a business owner and belittling a customer in front of a highly visited forum full of potential customers. In this instance, the only thing that can come out of this is a bad reputation for you.
Agreed, Mike if you change to "Madcaster.com" I will buy your bullets. + this would solve the confusion with Mastercast in PA
Old December 31, 2008, 08:41 AM   #14
GoldenRoyBoy

MASTERCAST.COM send me a price list ---

MC!
Through the words, I see and feel your sense of pride and righteousness! Yes, no doubt you should have, at the very least been thanked. And, in a timely fashion. It was a two way deal. Personally, I like how you have reacted; shows you are human. This day and time, so many companies feel they are doing their customers favors; being in business! I'll name one; budsgunshop.com. Yes, very good prices! No, horrible customer service; should one complain. Rex, in Customer Service needs to get his act together; or, move to Sales.

Anyhoo, send me a price list; I'll see what I can do. I must admit, I cast most of my own; but do occasionally buy a few. I'm into 357, 45 acp, 45 LC, 45 Mag, 45-70, 50-70, 38-55, 32-40; just to name a few.

Good luck & Good New Year!
GRB (Ron B. from Trinidad, CO)
[email protected]
Old December 31, 2008, 09:03 AM   #15
ShootingNut

GoldenRoy

Thought I'd let you know, that the Mike posting on this Thread,
is actually www.Mastercastbullets.com located in Carbondale, Ill.
Without the "bullets" you will end up at another vendor, also named Mike.
Many have been confused over this. As Mal H has suggested, Mike should
consider changing and adding "bullets" to his TFL handle.
Hi Mike, Happy New Year!
Regards,
SN