The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 21, 2010, 07:31 PM   #1
Dukezern

Quick Release Clips

Gentleman, I need some help finding something. I have searched and searched the internet and cannot seem to locate these items.

You know those quick release D-clips that come on tree stands? You fold the stand out, then insert the bar end of the D-clip through the holes, then wrap the wire around and insert the little hole at the end of the wire through the bar? I lost one last year and honestly didn't think it would be this difficult to find a new one I know they come in different sizes and I'm not real sure what size I need. But, if anyone can direct me on where I can find those, you would certainly have my gratitude!!

Thank you so much!!
Old April 21, 2010, 08:21 PM   #2
rjrivero

Are you talking about these pins?

If so, that's a wire lock hitch pin and you can get them usually at a tractor supply plus or some other similar store.

You can get it online HERE.

Last edited by rjrivero; April 21, 2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old April 21, 2010, 09:02 PM   #3
ncpatriot

Lowe's and Home Depot have a few variations of these. Fastenal should have a good selection if you have one of them nearby.
Old April 22, 2010, 06:07 AM   #4
Dukezern

Thanks, rjrivero. That is exactly what I'm speaking of. I actually saw them on Sportsmansguide.com awhile back but now I can't find them on there anymore. You would think those things would be readility available.