The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old February 26, 2013, 12:36 PM   #1
Pahoo

Looking for Mossberg trigger guard

In the process of restoring a Mossberg model 46m-b, I mislaid the trigger guard. I am in the last phases of completion and I may be reduced to making a new one. I've check Numeric Arms and currently, they are sold out. Any and all assist, would be appreciated. This model, is a .22 trainer of some sort and has the usual black plastic Mossberg trigger guard. ....

Be Safe !!!
Old February 26, 2013, 12:54 PM   #2
natman

http://www.havlinsales.com/
Old February 26, 2013, 02:30 PM   #3
mark clausen

Pahoo, it's not a trainer. There were two mossberg trainers. The 42MB was a trainer sent to Great Britain under the lend lease program and is marked as US Property and usually has British proof marks. The other is the 44 US, Also marked as US property. Google a web site called Damguy and you will find much info related to Mossys. By the way you have a great rifle there. Mark