The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old November 16, 2005, 07:29 PM   #1
IZinterrogator

Another grand slam by Wildalaska

Bought a new Colt Gunsite CCO from him. Called Saturday, delivered Tuesday. As usual, outstanding customer service. I even got to talk to Spiff on the phone Saturday! Another great gun from Wild at a great price.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams
Old November 16, 2005, 07:59 PM   #2
spacemanspiff

our phone conversations pretty much decimated whatever ninjatude level you were at. i think you'll have to start over at "1" for the time being.

real ninjas KNOW their plastic!
Old November 17, 2005, 06:50 PM   #3
IZinterrogator

Sorry, it's tough to juggle which credit cards have what balance left when all my extra cash goes your way for guns and ninja gear.

BTW, I was told there would be no math.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams
Old November 17, 2005, 07:24 PM   #4
spacemanspiff

well the good thing is now we wont need to call you for updated numbers, we got like 3 or 4 to try and use!

we could always put you on the Mystery Order List. we send you orders without your knowing it at a fixed cost of $200. might get something good and worth that 200 bucks, might get a large box full of packing materials and a lonely borebrush.
we do that for billy sparks already! speaking of which, billy i think its time you placed another order.

Old November 17, 2005, 07:59 PM   #5
IZinterrogator

A large box of shredded newspaper or packing peanuts and a bore brush? For only $200? How do I sign up?
Old November 19, 2005, 12:29 AM   #6
IZinterrogator

Two in a row!!

Okay, so I picked up my Gunsite pistol Wednesday (FFL here is closed on Tuesdays ), then I got my Surefire vertical foregrip weapon light today! Can you think of a better week than that?

For you potential shoppers, here is the pistol:

And here is the Surefire mounted on my M4 (which was also purchased from Wildalaska, along with the ACOG):

BTW, I dare anyone to find a dealer that can get you one of those Surefires not only in Coyote Tan, but also with infrared LED navigation lights for a big discount off MSRP.
Old November 20, 2005, 08:59 AM   #7
Wildalaska

Glad ya like it !

WilditshotinfloridaandimsweatinglikeapigAlaska