The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old January 16, 2014, 02:15 PM   #1
Jay24bal

NRA Discounted Life Membership

Just thought I would let everyone know about a discounted life membership being offered by the NRA as I have not seen it publicized anywhere or mentioned before.

I just got off the phone with Member Services as I upgraded my membership from Annual to a Life Member. When I told them what I wanted to do, they said, "Would you like the $600 option or the $1,000?" According the rep I spoke with, the only difference is that the $600 option does not come with the leather life member jacket. The $600 is available via their EPL (Easy Pay Life) route where you make $25 payment either monthly or quarterly, your choice.

I do not know if this is available to new members or not or if it is just an option given to upgrading members, but wanted to let everyone know.

Once Fired Brass, Top quality, Fast shipping, Best prices.
http://300AacBrass.com/ -10% Coupon use code " Jay24bal "
Old January 17, 2014, 07:34 PM   #2
Kreyzhorse

I just renewed my annual membership and they were offering lifetime memberships for $500.

Renewing with them is always a crap shoot...
Old January 18, 2014, 05:48 PM   #3
Derbel McDillet

For awhile you could upgrade to life for $300 if you were sponsored by a current life member. I don't know if NRA is still offering this special. All you needed was the membership number of a life member and call the 1-800 NRA membership telephone # and tell them you wanted the $300 life membership offer.

I'm a Patron Life member.