The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old March 31, 2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Mattp27

Powdervally Backorder

I was going to place a order with powdervally for primers and powder. Does anyone know if they take backorders? It really doesnt say on there site. It lets you add everything to your cart and get to the checkout page where you have to enter all your info.

Thanks
Old March 31, 2009, 08:31 PM   #2
R.Childs

I heard somewhere they quit taking bo's on primers but I can't swear to you that they do take them at all. I've never backordered anything from them. They've always had what I wanted. Give them a call, I'm sure they would answer your question.

Good folks to do business with though.
Old April 1, 2009, 09:59 PM   #3
millerwb

They will take a BO if you do it correctly. Order at least one thing they have in stock and the rest can be out of stock. When you are completing the order, write a note saying to only ship when the order is complete, otherwise, they will send a partial shipment and not BO anything. With the note, they will wait and fill it at a later date. This is how I was able to get my order through. I only had to wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive.

Brian
Old April 2, 2009, 08:16 PM   #4
crowbeaner

I did the same thing that millerwb did; I specified that they should hold the order until everything was in stock and then ship. This they did, and it was only 10 days from order date to delivery. Good place to do business with, they don't inflate shipping, and if I had more money, I'd have ordered twice as much as I did. I only ordered powder though, not primers.