The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old June 2, 2004, 09:27 PM   #1
Cap Gun

Evan at On Point Firearms

I had a less than stellar experience with Evan and OnPointFireArms when I recently ordered a Taurus PT-92 SPL. I attempted to verify that the item was in stock (as it says it is on their website) and after two emails was finally told that it was. After telling Evan that I definately wanted one and getting my FFL to send his license (was done immediately) I waited... only to hear yesterday that they are now out of stock, one was not held for my internet purchase. I wouldn't recommend anyone going though the hassle of ordering from this place (at least over the internet, makes the pretty website pretty-useless) as it may or may not be fulfilled even if they have it in stock when you check with them.
Old June 2, 2004, 09:41 PM   #2
2002gti

yeah i checked with him on a couple of things and he was very slow in response. could never get him by phone. ended up buying somewhere else for less . ak-47man.com is one of them.
Old June 2, 2004, 11:47 PM   #3
45R

Thats too bad that your guys had such a bad experience from him. His reputation has been stellar at Sigforum and all the gentleman there think very highly of him. As far as my experience he has been quick to respond to my emails and has been very helpful.