The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 15, 2007, 10:17 AM   #26
Mighty Joe Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by uponone789
No man, i just front gun sales so i can borrow money from people and send it back to them. That was really the whole intention to get started. I was short the money that i needed to run my tractor for a month so i just faked the gun sale. You're not actually calling a post office, its all a big hoax, they all work for me. Ha ha ha evil laugh....I NOW RULE THE WORLD!!!! I have successfully managed to borrow your money. WOW that feels good. Damn i need a smoke
FYI, your attempt at humor is only diminishing what was left of your stature in this community.
Old May 15, 2007, 10:30 AM   #27
DonR101395

Voice of reason..................Continuing to argue in public about a private matter isn't helping the stature of either party
Old May 15, 2007, 10:34 AM   #28
Mighty Joe Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonR101395
Voice of reason..................Continuing to argue in public about a private matter isn't helping the stature of either party
Possibly, but I felt as though peer pressure would help get this guy in gear.
Old May 15, 2007, 10:35 AM   #29
uponone789

I just wanted to give the guy with the popcorn somthing entertaining to read. This situation, in my eyes, is over, i have issued your refund, i know the check is good and i sent it priority with delivery confirmation and i have laminated the receipt and tattooed the number to my forehead backwards. I just think you like getting your feathers ruffled so you can beat your chest and feel high and mighty as the sheep rally behind you. Oh and if you do receive the rifle, keep it a month or two if that makes you feel better. Cause 500 dollars is really what i spend a month on diesel for my tractor. What you mistake for arrogance is the understanding that in life hand holding and worrysome nature is a waste. Problems can be resolved without threats and without what you consider public embarrasment.
Old May 15, 2007, 10:45 AM   #30
Mighty Joe Young

Quote:
I just wanted to give the guy with the popcorn somthing entertaining to read. This situation, in my eyes, is over, i have issued your refund, i know the check is good and i sent it priority with delivery confirmation and i have laminated the receipt and tattooed the number to my forehead backwards.
Show a good faith atempt at resolution and post the Delivery Confirmation number.

Quote:
I just think you like getting your feathers ruffled so you can beat your chest and feel high and mighty as the sheep rally behind you. Oh and if you do receive the rifle, keep it a month or two if that makes you feel better. Cause 500 dollars is really what i spend a month on diesel for my tractor. What you mistake for arrogance is the understanding that in life hand holding and worrysome nature is a waste. Problems can be resolved without threats and without what you consider public embarrasment.
You still don't get it, do you? This was never about beating my chest to show anyone who's better and it was never about "threatening" anyone. It's always been about legally compelling you to refund my money and take responsibility for your actions.

Get that through your head.
Old May 15, 2007, 11:36 AM   #31
Mal H
Staff

Enjoy the popcorn, Don. However, the main event is over. Any further ranting will have to be via private communications.
Old May 25, 2007, 04:53 PM   #32
Mal H
Staff

The rest of the story

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=277516
Closed Thread