The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old May 28, 2013, 10:36 PM   #1
longrange08

New gunsmith in Dayton area

Hello,
My name is Ryan Spence. Ive just opened the doors on my new gunsmithing shop, Spence Gunsmithing. I used to run the east coast Remington warranty center. When i moved back to Dayton I was bombarded with people who wanted guns worked on, so here I am. If anyone in the area needs something done, or just would like to stop by and check it out. feel free to come see us. Our address is 508 n union rd. Dayton Oh. I offer a full line of services from firearms restoration, barrel fitting, and completely custom built firearms to all levels of stockwork. I was the head gunsmith for Umberger stockworks, so the quality of my stockwork is quite important to me. If there are any questions feel free to call us. (937-580-1133) Thank you

Also for all forum members.. I love my guns, Im sure you do as well. There is no forum member on here who i would not take a second out of my day to answers questions for, instead of seeing, or hearing about something getting broken on the posts. If any of you have ANY questions about anything firearms related please dont hesitate to call me and ask.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg custom rifle.jpg (237.0 KB, 40 views)