The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old March 1, 2008, 09:13 PM   #1
SothernBOy_08

Ted Williams Model 300

i have a Sear and Roebuck semi-auto shotgun. I says it is a Ted Williams Model 300 and that it is 2 and 3/4 with a variable choke. from what i understand this shotgun was made by High Standard and what i wanted to know was where can i get parts and is it worth fixing or whether or not anybody make ted williams parts or do i ahve to get high standard parts. if i have to get high standard parts what the model # be for my gun.
Old March 1, 2008, 09:53 PM   #2
dalegribble

i also have a ted williams semi auto shotgun, not sure the model number as it is in the safe. it has beautiful wood and is a very nice shotgun, have had it about 25 years or more. never had any problems with it other than the front sight falling off. i was always under the impression that it was made by winchester but i may be wrong, or maybe more than one company made ted williams shotguns. anyway it is a very nice looking gun with high grade wood and i have always liked it and never had any real problems with it.
Old March 1, 2008, 10:28 PM   #3
mikenbarb

Did you look and see if numrich gun parts lists anything. They have a very large selection of parts.
Old March 2, 2008, 01:59 AM   #4
Steven Mace

SothernBOy_08, the information I have shows a Ted Williams Model 300 is the same as a Winchester Model 1400. You should be able to visit the link below to see the parts available from Numrich Gun Parts Corporation.

http://www.e-gunparts.com/products.a...=0950z1400&MC=

Steve Mace