The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Closed Thread

Old January 18, 2013, 04:27 PM   #1
falcone

Petitioning the White House

Hi all, newer member here. Posted quite a long time ago. I apologize if this feels a little bit spammy. I'm trying to drum up some support to for a petition to get our gun hating president to have an open discussion about submitting his resignation. I personally have grown tired of all the executive orders, the lies, and the rest of his B.S. So, browsing around this morning I found a way to petition a response from the White House on their website. If you would like to join in, please feel free to do so. I know it's a longshot to get any discussion going in that regard, but I'm hoping that "We the people" still holds true in this country. The link is below.

[link removed]

Last edited by Al Norris; January 18, 2013 at 08:08 PM. Reason: removed link
Old January 18, 2013, 04:44 PM   #2
horatioo

Obama hasnt taken away magazines or assault rifles, has he?

its kind of hard to expect this president to abide by the constitution since we havent expected that from other presidents in such a long time.

I am not a Obama lover, but Romney wouldnt have been any better. imo, or course.

Anyway I think if you want a petition asking Obama to resign you should complain about what he has done, not what you fear he will do.
Old January 18, 2013, 04:45 PM   #3
Willie Sutton

^^^

Good luck. Do you *really* think that the White House cares one bit about a petition?

These petitions are a complete and utter waste of time and energy.

I am surprised that the Mod's don't close these threads and delete them as the spam that they are.

Willie

Old January 18, 2013, 07:56 PM   #4
Al Norris
Moderator Emeritus

Or perhaps no other mod has seen this yet?

Falcone, there is a notice at the top of this forum that all online petitions are banned.
Closed Thread