The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old January 12, 2011, 05:29 PM   #1
Justin39a

Mobile use

This sight needs to update its tapatalk so it will work properly with the app.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Old January 12, 2011, 05:35 PM   #2
tyme
Staff

Does it work now? What wasn't working properly, since you could post?
“Who are you?” “A friend. I'm here to prevent you from making a mistake.” “You have no idea what I'm doing here, friend.” “In specific terms, no, but I swore an oath to protect the world...” (continuum)
“It's a goal you won't understand until later. Your job is to make sure he doesn't achieve the goal.” (bsg)
Old January 12, 2011, 07:25 PM   #3
Justin39a

No I could post but when I tried to search it said that thr tapatalk wasn't up to date. Now the search button is gone lol

Old January 13, 2011, 12:10 AM   #4
tyme
Staff

Searching from tapatalk had been broken since it was installed, because we have a custom search backend. Now instead of tapatalk search being broken, it's disabled.

Sorry, but for now Google is your best bet. If you can get to the main search page, that should work too, but it won't have the nice mobile-friendly layout that tapatalk offers.
“Who are you?” “A friend. I'm here to prevent you from making a mistake.” “You have no idea what I'm doing here, friend.” “In specific terms, no, but I swore an oath to protect the world...” (continuum)
“It's a goal you won't understand until later. Your job is to make sure he doesn't achieve the goal.” (bsg)
Old January 13, 2011, 09:44 AM   #5
Justin39a

Thank you, I can live with that lol