The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old August 4, 2007, 03:59 AM   #1
Stargazer

PACT, inc....?

Gentlemen, has anyone had any experience with contacting these folks? I see their web site is available with quite a few dead links but no were on there is any mention of an email address to contact them. Contact page just kists a phone number and an address. I have written to them twice in the past month with no response whatsoever asking about accessory and spare parts pricing and availibilty.

I guess I will just have to call them to get my answers but it sure seems strange for a company such as this to NOT have an email address for their customers to contact them. Anyone else have any luck with an email address or know of a web page showing the accessories and or pricing?

M70 Web Page
Old August 4, 2007, 04:20 AM   #2
nate45

Quote:
I guess I will just have to call them
I called them once with a question and they answered right away and were helpful.

800-722-8462
Old August 7, 2007, 12:52 AM   #3
Branspop

I called and they were very nice.
Old August 7, 2007, 05:41 PM   #4
DIXIEDOG

Their website is definately in need of updating. I have found the only way to communicate with them is over the phone. The good part is their products seem to be great and the service after the sale is much better than many companies. The other area that they could upgrade is in their owner's manuals, it appears they had the next door neighbor's kid write these manuals, you would expect them to be precise and to the point but I think they were making an attempt to be funny and the manuals suffer terribly for their corny humor.