The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old November 29, 2012, 12:24 AM   #1
Xfire68

Echeck ordering guns.

I placed a order with Buds for 2 handguns. A Glock 20 Gen 3 and a XDM 5.25 45 Competition. I wanted to get the 3% cash discount ($67) as you can't use your debit card to do this I went with Echeck as I would have thought it would be faster then sending in a money order? Not so! The money came out of my account the next day after I placed the order but, Buds policy and I am not questioning why they do it just that it only tells you that there is a 5 day waiting/holding period once the funds have cleared your bank in a email once the funds get to their bank...

I am not impatient just anxious to get them in my hands.

I would have had them by now had I sent them a money order and as it is I won't see them til mid week next week if I am lucky!

So Echeck's = slow as a regular paper check.

I ordered some extra mags for the XDM and a laser light combo in a separate order and those were delivered today.

Also a heads up being a Buds VIP member does not help speed things along.
Old November 29, 2012, 03:33 AM   #2
beex215

i started to do echecks lately with my past few gun purchases. ill save a few bucks here and there as i dont need the gun asap. i just want it. i should have done it on my very first as it would have saved and went to ammo or something. i didnt know about it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/beehasagun1?feature=mhee