The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old September 13, 2004, 01:36 PM   #26
PsychoSword

From what I have gathered over the past couple of years, most people are happy with his CZ mags, but many have been duped into believing that they are factory mags. I'm just glad that we don't have to put up with this b.s. anymore. At least for right now.
Old September 21, 2004, 03:45 AM   #27
H&K Fan

Bought a set of wood grips for the Colt Government Model .45 from him and you would think that for the shipping/handling charge they would be shipped in a box. You would be wrong, arrived in a bubble envelope and fortunately for me were not broken. Most folks I have dealt with from Alaska have been honest, unfortunately this guy is not. Did notice one thing - every .45 part he sells will fit a Series 80 Colt. Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully someone will direct the dork to this thread.
Old April 5, 2005, 10:22 AM   #28
sundowner41

......BEWARE...... This same bird is on Ebay. He hosed me for 3 el cheapo knockoff mags advertised as Colt factory 45 mags. Even showed the mags laying on top of a Colt wrapper. Then got me for what was shown as a Wilson blued checkered mainspring housing. Again it was shown on a Wilson bag. It ended up being cheap "pot metal" of some sorts that I didn't even attempt to see if it fit. I wrote him off as being one of the 10% of assxxxx you see online that rip others off.
Old April 9, 2005, 10:51 AM   #29
gimmejr

WOW I wish I would have found this thread before I bought some "beretta 92fs" mags from him in december. The two mags he sent me werent the same ones pictured on ebay( and of course didnt work) and when I sent them back for exchange he said that he never received them. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until I read this thread.
Ive been a reader of this forum for awhile but just signed up so I could also worn readers of this guy. Stay away from him.