The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old December 9, 2011, 12:11 AM   #1
The Kill Dozer

Bacon!!!

I have a pretty strange story for this years hunting season. I was walking through some trees at one of the spots me and my dad hunt at, and decided to just jump the creek and go sit in a bottom that I thought looked like a nice spot! So I'm walking and hear a snort.. Kinda strange I thought, but there were cows around so I thought it was them and blew it off.. Heard it again.. So I decided to walk towards the sound!! When I finally got to the creek bed I noticed a bunch of black objects in the creek (thought they might be tires or something), but then I notice that one of the "tires" ears had tiwtched!! So what'd I do?? Unloaded on some piggies!!! Then My dad calls asking what I had got and had to hang up cuz one had ran right in front of him. Needless to say he dropped it in it's tracks. I seriously walked 10 feet from these porkers without them waking up! Then I decided I'd be the one to get the truck to load the bacon, and shot a 7 point about 60 yards from the truck! Good day
Old December 9, 2011, 12:43 AM   #2
briandg

just in time to drop a hog or two off at the local soup kitchen.

Want to end hunger in america? put a bounty on hogs, payable at any food bank.