The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old March 28, 2000, 09:16 AM   #1
Serval

Greetings;

Out of curiosity, would anyone have an approximation of the current value of a Gwinn Firearms Bushmaster Armpistol in good condition? This is the first generation model with the safety above the trigger guard.

Thanks!
Old March 30, 2000, 12:48 PM   #2
Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serval:
Greetings;

Out of curiosity, would anyone have an approximation of the current value of a Gwinn Firearms Bushmaster Armpistol in good condition? This is the first generation model with the safety above the trigger guard.

Thanks!
[/quote]
Serval,
Interested in selling/trading the Bushmaster?
Michael

------------------
Liberty or Death......... without compromise.
Old March 30, 2000, 01:33 PM   #3
Serval

Michael;

Perhaps down the road a bit; I just recently acquired it relatively cheaply, and it just kind of fits in with my 'oddities' collection.

Perhaps I am imagining things, but I could have sworn someone replied yesterday just before the move, saying they ran around $350, which was a bit higher than I paid.

Thanks for the interest though; they are fun to shoot if you find one, but quite loud, and a touch awkward to shoot accurately, not surprisingly.
Old October 5, 2006, 04:57 PM   #4
slickrick

gwinn firearms armpistol

I have bought a gwinn bushmaster armpistol last week and have been told that parts are not available for the upper,the lower is all common AR-15 parts .Can anyone tell of the value or inform me where parts might be bought?It's in excellent condition but I would love to have parts for the future.If anyone has anything they might like to trade for it feel free to make a offer.And I should add its first generation.
Old October 5, 2006, 11:20 PM   #5
Dfariswheel

The last owner of the Gwinn Bushmaster was Bushmaster Arms.

I think they still have parts, but you'll have to actually contact them:
http://www.bushmaster.com/