The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old August 25, 2009, 12:48 AM   #1
jrets

wild bill concealment- the best

Three or so years back ordered holster and after emails and phone calls got my holster not longer than 8 month later. But then I suspected that my holster was send to me used. The mag pouch was made for another caliber gun. The bullets were much longer than my Browning BDA 380. Also the mag pouch had an indent of a first bullet in the magazine. I looked at the holster and although it looked mediocre at best, it fit my gun. It would not fit my AK47 but my gun it did. Like most of my guns it did. After waiting only 8 month to get it i did not bother to start all over and ship it back, but the pouch bothered me. Was completely useless. So I called and after was promised it would be fixed sent it back. That was only a year ago. I tried Emails and phone calls to no avail. Now found out the old Email address no good any more. So I think: [sic], my health is more important, don't want to get upset about it no more. At the end it was not worth it. Live and learn from my mistake.

Last edited by Shane Tuttle; August 25, 2009 at 08:27 PM. Reason: skirting the language filter
Old August 25, 2009, 04:52 AM   #2
GringoGrande

I am highly confused on this post. Is Wild Bill good or bad ?? The title states "The Best" but the body of the text is a complaint ??
Old August 25, 2009, 05:12 AM   #3
Skan21

So what does an AK-47 have to do with anything? Seriously confused.

Some of you guys need to trade in a few of those Safe Queens and see if you can get a good deal on a Sense of Humor.- Me
Old August 25, 2009, 09:49 AM   #4
jrets

Wild bill concelement - the best.

I was sarcastic. What will you wait for for 8 month to deliver? Maybe a baby. As for AK47 - sarcastic again, for 150 dollars after 8 month of phone calls and Emails got, what looks like, a used holster of mediocre quality(Pictures of holsters sure look nice on his web.) and not sure if it is even for my make and model of a gun. Can GUARANTY it is not a holster for a rifle, but my semiautomatic small frame handguns fit in it. So can't say it's not for my BDA 380 for sure. Can say for sure I had a 15 dollar nice leather holster bough on Ebay and send it back because it was supposed to be new but actually came in used( told it was purchased new two years ago) and most important that I was about to get in a mail in a week or two, THE BEST HOLSTER THERE IS FROM WILD BILL. What if the original Wild Bill would start shooting people like this one delivers his holsters? Sorry for not writing things clearly.

Last edited by jrets; August 25, 2009 at 09:55 AM. Reason: not clear
Old August 25, 2009, 09:57 AM   #5
jrets

Wild bill concelement - the best.

ok

Last edited by jrets; August 25, 2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old August 25, 2009, 08:31 PM   #6
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Sorry doesn't cut the mustard. Along with difficultly in comprehending your content, deciphering what you're really trying to say, and skirting the language filter just begs for this one to be closed.

If any other member wants to contribute to the thread regarding their own experience with Wild Bill Concealment, let me know and I'll reopen it. Otherwise, this one's locked.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
Closed Thread