The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old February 23, 2000, 03:21 PM   #1
Aaron Little

This is my first post on this forum so I apologize in advance if I have broken protocol. I posted this question on three different sections, "Handguns and Pistol Craft", "Reports from the Range", and "F/CQC: Alternative Force/Close Quarters Combat" because I was not sure where it should go.

Does any one have any experience with a Firearms School in Southern Ohio called Tactical Defense Institute? What are your thoughts on the instructors, the program, and the facility? Their web site (www.tdiohio.com) lists a nice array of course offerings, but very little about the teaching credentials of the cadre.

Thank you for any help you can provide on this question.

Aaron K Little
Progressive Edge Combat Arts
"PFS of KY"
Lexington Kentucky

Old February 24, 2000, 05:10 AM   #2
George Hill
Staff Alumnus

Welcome to TFL!
I believe this is the same company that I remember - They are a major trainer for Private Security in Ohio and surounding areas. They have advertised in a national magazine a few times. I have never been there, nor do I know anyone who has.
I do think we have a few members up that way - they should know some more about these guys.