The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old September 13, 2008, 08:20 PM   #1
boboman42

Can't find IWB hoster for Sig 2022

Hello,

I just purchased a Sig 2022 .40 S&W. It is my first weapon and I'm interested in carrying it concealed. I know it's full size, but I'm 6'5" and weigh about 210lbs so I think I could pull off the concealment.

I'm having a hard time finding a concealed holster. I've seen BladeTech holsters, but I'm not sure about the plastic. I'd also prefer a 3/4 o'clock rather than a SOB, but of course, beggars can't be choosers.

Any ideas?

Best,
Andrew
Old September 19, 2008, 08:24 PM   #2
fitfighter81

The solution I found to this problem was to just go and start trying my gun in hoslters. I ended up with a Blackhawk IWB leather holster for a full size XD that fit my compact S&W M&P 9C. It ended up being one of the more comfortable holsters I own. The other thing you can try is just to go to a manufacturers website and contact them with your gun info and they will give you a list of " Will Fits" . Hope this helps!
Old September 19, 2008, 08:30 PM   #3
Salty1

Check out the link below, might be worth dropping them an e-mail. I had mine 5 weeks after I placed the order and the quality and fit is outstanding.

http://ttgunleather.com/index.html
Old September 19, 2008, 08:33 PM   #4
tacticalmedic

High noon holsters

Try www.highnoonholsters.com Good holsters, good prices. I have one for each of my carry guns.

Tags
sig 2022 holster iwb ccw