The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old December 31, 2005, 11:13 PM   #1
doubleaes2

New old Mossbergs

I just picked up four new firearms. Three are old Mossbergs, and one is an old Cricket style rifle called the Ranger. They are as follows. A 142A bolt action 22. Its neat. Short and handy, with a fold down front grip. A 620KA bolt action 22WMR in really nice shape, and a 185KA 20gauge bolt action shotgun with the C-Lect adjustable choke and a ported barrel. A co-worker had these sitting behind the door in his house. He let me have them for the princely sum of $50.00. I wasn't planning any other firearm purchases this year, but how could I turn that down? By the way, does anyone have any info on the rifles? All of the guns seem to be pre-68 GCA as they have no serial numbers apparent.