The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old December 11, 2004, 08:07 PM   #1
GDB

Anyone Familair with Khyber Interactive Associates?

A few minutes ago I stumbled across a training schedule on Glock Talk for Khyber Interactive Associates based out of southwestern Arizona. Its cheif instructor is gentelman by the name of Wess Doss. A quick search for the school on THR and TFL turned up only one refernece (posted by Mr. Doss).

They will be offering several training oppertunities near me (northwestern Nevada) this summer. There is little formalizied training availalbe in my area and some of the class are of interest but I know nothing of them.

Does anyone have any experince they care to share regarding the school or Mr. Doss?

Thank you.

GDB
Old December 11, 2004, 10:26 PM   #2
Phil306

Send me a private message.
Old January 20, 2005, 12:33 PM   #3
Wes Doss

Not prying, but since I saw my name I thought I would submit. I just saw this post.

I just sent you an email, but in case it hangs up in a server, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or one of our reps in the office.

We are set to start using the new Mustang Range complex just outside Reno this summer (will most likely become a premier location), we have gone the route of gaining POST approval for our programs and look forward to greater offerings as the location further develops.

If your in Vegas next week, the entire staff at Khyber will be at the SHOT show to answer any question directly.

Take care

Wes Doss

www.khybertraining.com