The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old April 6, 2007, 06:59 PM   #1
fairview mick

RE: Natchez s/supply

I just happened to read a negative thread on Natchez. I've dealt with them for many years. I've never had anything but superb service, always had very helpful and knowledgeable sales people. Their delivery is alway right on the money and usually their prices are the lowest on the web. "CAN'T SAY ANYTHING MORE"
Mickey
Old April 6, 2007, 07:32 PM   #2
Mike1951

Same here. Always a good experience.

Where was the negative thread?

Mike
Old April 6, 2007, 08:27 PM   #3
hoghunting

I'm in complete agreement that Natchez is a great company to deal with. I have also bought products from them for about 12 years and have only had positive experiences. Highly recommend Natchez.
Old April 7, 2007, 09:41 AM   #4
xx78

I have bought from Natchez as well. no complaints here.
Old April 7, 2007, 10:25 AM   #5
45Marlin carbine

I've had good service generally from Natchez but some items listed in the catalog were not in stock and back-ordered for months, still haven't come in. good customer service though.
Old April 7, 2007, 11:23 AM   #6
SGHOTH

Last ammo order I placed was a "buy it now before the price goes up" flyer special. After I placed the order they would no longer honor the published price even though I was still getting e-mail notices that the prices were still valid.

My complaint was blown off. They said they couldn't sell it at the advertised price. It was my last order from Natchez.
Old April 8, 2007, 09:21 AM   #7
Johnc

I ordered a scope from Natchez, got it in three days. I was impressed with the fast shipping! I opened it and found it was scratched and the BDC ring was frozen. I sent it back . Tomorrow will be TWO WEEKS that it has been shipped back to them. I called, they claimed they just got it and they are understaffed in the return department. I asked when my new scope would be sent out and they were unable to tell me. My call was handled professionally, but by the time I get the new scope it will be a three week turn around if I am lucky. That is not acceptable.
Old April 12, 2007, 08:51 AM   #8
Johnc

Update on Natchez. I got my replacement scope yesterday (4/11). They sent it back fast. I think part of the fault was on the Post office for a slow delivery to Natchez. A big plus for Natchez for the before mentioned professional telephone service and the unsolicited surprise: they refunded my postage for returning the scope!!! I never complained or asked for it, they just did it. Now they have a happy customer
Old April 12, 2007, 04:25 PM   #9
JimJD

As we speak, I have a cleaning kit and two boxes of ammo coming from Natchez.
I've been purchasing items from them for approx. a year and a half. Every order has been spot on! They haven't goofed on anything yet and I don't expect them to.
Great prices, great service... and it only takes three business days for shipping (reg. ground) based on where I live.
Old April 14, 2007, 08:11 PM   #10
tlm225

I've been buying from Natchez for 25 years (started when they went by the name Spartan). Maybe I've been lucky but I've never had a problem with them.