The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old November 15, 2005, 02:59 AM   #1
ron73644

Home Defense load for 20 gauge

Do you guys have any ideas on what is the best HD load for a 20 gauge? Also, what is the most potent HD load for a 20 gauge? I know you have been asked this before by others, but I didn't see the answer. Thanks
Old November 15, 2005, 04:19 AM   #2
Twycross

Quote:
know you have been asked this before by others, but I didn't see the answer.
That's because there is no definitive answer to this question, and it will be debated as long as the human race is using shotguns. If I were you, I would use the search function and read some of the (rather lengthy) debates. That should be enough reading material for you to know your options, with their respective pros and cons.
Old November 15, 2005, 09:58 AM   #3
SeekHer

GO TO http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=186896 titled 20G for home defence or just go down about 15 threads and you'll see it

When the human race dies out, it will be because it was brainwashed to be so totally, completely, utterly safe that it no longer dared to keep on living