The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old June 23, 2013, 10:33 AM   #1
tldward

SRM 1216 - Any Thoughts? Other Bullpups?

I'm seriously considering purchasing the SRM 1216 semi-auto shotgun in the near future. They are about to release the Gen 2 version, which supposedly is going to fix some major problems and add some new features. Do any of you have experience with this firearm? If so, what do you think about it? I absolutely love the bullpup design and 16 round quad magazine tube. And as far as the bullpup goes, it is not nearly as ugly as the Keltec KSG or the UTS 15. Thanks!

(SRM 1216)
http://www.srmarms.com/

Last edited by tldward; June 25, 2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old June 25, 2013, 06:24 PM   #2
tldward

The cheapest I've seen them going for is about $2000 give or take. I'm not sure if the Gen 2 is going to cost more or not. Have any of you handled and/or shot this gun? Thoughts?
Old August 8, 2013, 04:30 PM   #3
lilguy

I am surprised at how little actual experience there is with these guns. I have received one response, tongue in cheek, " my wife is competitive in skeet with hers, but I cant load the mags"

Anyone run one yet?

Tags
1216 , bullpup , shotgun , srm , srm1216