The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old September 3, 2012, 06:49 PM   #1
erob3

Bushnell Ultra HD or Nikon Buckmaster

Hey all,

I am a long time pistol guy but recently have decided to shoot in some 22 LR rifle silhouette and target matches at my shooting range. With that said I have been looking at scopes and have decided on these two I mentioned. I will be shooting from 50 - 200 yds so the magnification of 4.5-14 should work well for me. I also like the Mil-Dot feature. Like everything else these days companies offer different levels of scopes; from entry level to top of the line. I want to stay in the $250 range and both Bushnell and Nikon are offering nice rebates on the 2 scopes I have mentioned. I have taken the opportunity to look thru several and for the final price of these two, I think they are probably the best deal. I'm looking for any and all experience with them. I appreciate your info and of course if there are any other suggestions in the price range of these two with the same features and quality I'm all ears. THANKS!!

http://www.bushnell.com/products/sco...d/product/?n=9

http://www.nikonhunting.com/products...us_Mildot/6469

Last edited by erob3; September 3, 2012 at 08:01 PM.