The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

View Poll Results: Do you like the new PM feature?
Yes! 8 61.54%
No! 0 0%
What PM feature? 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 24, 2001, 03:57 AM   #1
PreserveFreedom

Pm

This is more feedback than a question. I just have to say that the new PM feature on this software is coming in real handy. I think I like it even more than I like polls. It's great for the times when something should be "taken to email". I know I check this site about 20 times more often than I check my email anyway. Thanks again, Rich.

Old June 24, 2001, 10:23 AM   #2
pax

I like it because I don't want to put my email addy up for all to see, but I do want to be able to send and receive messages from TFL folks. It's a great compromise.

pax
Old June 25, 2001, 05:15 AM   #3
PreserveFreedom

For those that voted, "What PM Feature?" You can click the PM button under someone's post and send them a private message. They will get it the next time they login. While surfing, you get alerted of new messages any time you open a new or refreshed TFL page. You can also keep a buddy list.