The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old July 22, 2001, 12:03 AM   #1
Ironbarr

Bad email link - error

This subscribed email link takes me to an error msg:

Quote:
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: Ironbarr [logout]

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page. Forgotten your password?
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...7&goto=newpost

I had 3 other reply links received after this which work perfectly and was logged in (and haven't written anything "nasty"). I went back and forth a few times but couldn't get past this error msg.

A problem? As in bug?

-Andy

Old July 22, 2001, 12:30 AM   #2
Mal H
Staff

I'm pretty sure I see what happened to create the bad link. The original thread was changed by an administrative action. It wasn't a bug and don't worry it has nothing to do with your status.

Please resubscribe to this thread which is a duplicate of the bad one: http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...threadid=74244