The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old March 8, 2007, 09:56 AM   #1
GMThirteen

Saiga-12 magazines

The 5 rounders I can find all day but not enough.Anyone have ANY info on the 10 rounders or cheap 8 rounders or any high cap mag for the Saiga 12?
Old March 8, 2007, 12:00 PM   #2
FirstFreedom

Look here:

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...ferrerid=36767

AGP arms is sold out right now - call and get on the notify or order list.... $60 for 10 rounders when they are available.

Atlantic doesn't say they're sold out, but they say you have to wait 8 weeks due to high demand, so in essence they are sold out. Email them to get on list.
Old March 12, 2007, 05:10 AM   #3
MJD

saiga drum

I have produced a 20rd drum for a Saiga-12 shotgun. I "was" a member of the Saiga-12 forum up intill I released this information. I had positive comments from most but a small few, including some people in charge, didn't agree with it and banned me. That still didn't change the fact though. The mold is currently being made off of a tested and proven prototype. The mold won't be complete intill the end of June or the first of July. I am estimating that I will sell them for $225 each. That is not set in stone yet though. It might be more, it might be less. I will probably produce 1000 of them on the first run, depending on the feedback I receive. Maybe more if there is a big enough demand. This thread isn't to collect money or anything like that. It is to get a list of people that are interested in them. If you are interested. Please send me an email to [email protected] and put "saiga drum" as the subject. Please don't forget to fill in the subject so I don't discard as junk mail. When the time draws near I will send you to a secure order forum. I hope that this topic isn't as taboo here as it was on the saiga-12 forum. I am open for questions? Thanks, Mike Davidson
Old March 14, 2007, 08:16 PM   #4
akdog

The word from the BATF is use of a 20 round drum with a Saiga 12 will cause the combination of the two to be ruled a NFA destructive device.
This will require a $200 tax stamp (NFA federal paperwork) in addition to what Mike wants as a price for his drum. Any further questions about this legality contact the BATF Tech Branch.

ATF
Firearms & Explosives Import Branch Attention:Chief Sterling Nixon
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, West Virigina 25405

The new phone number is: (304) 616-4550
The new fax number is: (304) 616-4551

Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday