The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old March 21, 2013, 07:23 AM   #1
MarkGlazer

A good sign???

Greetings,

March 21. Today BassPro listed 3 CCI primer types available for purchase (not shotgun either - pistol and rifle). Actually, they are available for back order. Once you select the button for purchase it advises you of the back order status. I take this as a good sign that supplies may begin to flow shortly. I have noted on at least two other sites an estimate of the first week of April for fulfillment of back orders.

I do realize that some of you have been able to make sporadic purchases at retailers such as Cabelas but they are not always accessible, depending on your location. With BassPro, if they are in your local area, you can avoid the HazMat fee if you have it shipped to the store for pickup, cutting the total cost in half (or simply paying the "regular" price - depending upon how you view it.)