The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old February 21, 2009, 09:13 PM   #1
hankrearden2000

Marko Kloos?

What happened to him?
"Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook
Old February 22, 2009, 09:31 AM   #2
IZinterrogator

From reading his blog, I'd say he is pushing full-bore towards finishing his novel these days...
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams
Old February 22, 2009, 10:37 AM   #3
Marko Kloos

That's correct. I'm still around, but mostly in Maintenance mode. I'll have more time to participate in threads once I have this thing finished and out the door.

the munchkin wrangler.