The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old January 17, 2013, 12:10 AM   #1
Xaak

Recommend Laser PX4 SubComp

I have a Beretta PX4 Subcompact with a tactical rail, albeit it, short. I am seeking recommendations for lasers for this pistol that would fit on the rail, and be able to take the impact of a snappy 9mm subcompact.

Thanks in advance.
Old January 17, 2013, 03:26 PM   #2
ClydeFrog

Compact laser units...

Hello:
For sub-compact laser aimers/white light units, see; www.policehq.com www.galls.com www.natchezss.com www.brownells.com www.crimsontrace.com .

Other top brands include Surefire, Viridin, Streamlight. I saw a great sub compact rechargeable green laser. I think Lasermax is the firm that sells it.
Green lasers are better than red.
Clyde
Old January 18, 2013, 12:38 AM   #3
Xaak

ClydeFrog, thanks for the suggestions. I have heard that Crimson Trace are solid and reliable. I'm going to follow up with them. I was concerned because the gun does give a bit of flip because of its size and grip. I am thinking of going with a green laser.

Thanks again.