The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old August 22, 2007, 09:24 PM   #51
megabyte

Believe what you want the history channel has made many mistakes in the past. Remember that the shows they air are not always made by the channel and are bought thats why they use a disclaimer. Anyway there is no way to prove one way or the other (gay not gay).
Old August 22, 2007, 09:29 PM   #52
megabyte

"...Because something is rusted does not mean it is hundreds of years old.
It's obvious that you have your mind made up, and no one is going to confuse you with facts.
BTW- you are pretty condescending to people who try to help you, and you get confused easily, and you should buy new underwear."

LOL, yeah I know how to use brewax to make porcelain crack and look old. I also understand how to make things age by using acid and or buring them in the yard.
Condescending? You think hmmm just putting the little people in check. Confused? Example?
My wife says the same thing but im Atypical and tend to hord things so the underwear stays until it blows away in a dust storm. But I will pass on your suggestions for my underwear at least it will get her interested in who im talking to about my underwear on the internet.
Old August 22, 2007, 09:32 PM   #53
Bill DeShivs

AND, you're an arse.
Old August 22, 2007, 09:36 PM   #54
megabyte

"AND, you're an arse."

Ah common you can do better than that. You just now found that out? Im also filthy stinking rich and hated that Leona Helmsley just died. She knew how to treat the little people.
p.s. I dont pay taxes
Old August 22, 2007, 10:31 PM   #55
oldbillthundercheif

Oh, man, this is hilarious!

Underwear?

J. Edgar homosexual collector's items?

Arse and taxes?

Pure genius by all involved.
Old August 23, 2007, 02:04 AM   #56
Bill DeShivs

Mom always said I was the smart one.
Old August 23, 2007, 02:16 AM   #57
pipoman

I can smell a charlatan a mile away. Smells like chicken and arse.
Old August 23, 2007, 09:47 AM   #58
megabyte

"I can smell a charlatan a mile away. Smells like chicken and arse."

Thats the smell from your double wide. Its almost saturday night wash day all clean all clean.
Old August 23, 2007, 11:42 AM   #59
pipoman

Huh, I was just browsing your gallery: . A few observations. 1. Nary a priceless Nazi or Hoover item in the gallery. 2. Gallery photos really don't look like those I would expect from a older tycoon. 3. Are those hands holding that video camera yours? What about the wet suit, Grand Theft Auto game and in line skates? And since you mention a double wide in your last post, that linoleum flooring in the pics of the compound bow and telescope is reminiscent of some I have seen in a trailer and it certainly doesn't look like any flooring I have seen in mansions.

Last edited by pipoman; August 23, 2007 at 11:19 PM.
Old August 23, 2007, 06:45 PM   #60
megabyte

LOL your an idiot thats my sister in laws house. She has a nice house though 4200 sq feet. I think its nice. Notice the hands are female. LOL
Old August 23, 2007, 07:02 PM   #61
Bill DeShivs

"Nothing sucks like a Hoover!"
Old August 23, 2007, 07:18 PM   #62
pipoman

Pretty hairy lady, huh...

Oh, common you don't need to threaten me via PM...jus' funnin' with ya. As you repeatedly have hurled insults and personal attacks at me...

Last edited by pipoman; August 23, 2007 at 11:19 PM. Reason: PM threatening legal action...LOL
Old August 23, 2007, 08:15 PM   #63
megabyte

PIPOMAN has taken it upon himself to hack my photobucket account and change the account name and password thus shutting down my sister in laws only means for making an income. I ask you do you want this kind of person on your website while talking about firearms. No telling what hes capable of doing to all of your accounts like hes done to mine. While considering my legal avenues I warn all of you to take action to change your account names and passwords in advance to save your personal information and lock and/or firewall your systems while hes still here. Someone with that kind of knowledge no telling whats hes doing here to all of you behind your backs. Hes posted my first name and personal information in various posts even after I told him to remove it. Thus showing his intent.
Old August 23, 2007, 08:22 PM   #64
pipoman

I didn't hack your account, nor did I change anything, I just looked at the link you posted, period, thats it. I'm hardly computer literate enough to log into this forum. I wouldn't have a clue how to hack anything. You are the one who posted your account information in your signature line, I just followed the link.
Old August 23, 2007, 10:51 PM   #65
megabyte

It takes my user name and password to access my real name in my user profile. You posted my real first name for all to see. Thats proof enough eitherway the photobucket account is not accessible and all revenue associated with that account is being lost. We can discuss this in court or out of court with a settlement. I can have fun with the best of them and up to now we were all having fun but you crossed the line into my personal life and it wrecked my sister in law now your going to pay. Im going to pressure this website till they give you up with legal action after legal action then im going to come after you. Money be dammed I have the time and the will your going to pay. Unless you fix the account right now and pay for the damages say $3000 should get it done. Otherwise roll the dice and pay for a good lawyer.
Old August 23, 2007, 11:14 PM   #66
pipoman

Dude, you use your real name for your eBay user ID. I didn't access your profile. I didn't put your last name in the posts even though you use both first and last as your user ID on ebay. You are probably locked out of your photobucket account because you uploaded or downloaded too many files in one day. I would guess that these free hosting services have limits on how much of that you can do without paying for an upgrade...just guessing. As for your name, I will gladly delete my posts directed at you in this thread. How about you start? I think anyone reading our exchange can see who escalated this. You aren't what or who you have claimed to be, I simply pointed that out. Again, if you remove your name calling rude posts, I will remove my posts.
Old August 24, 2007, 09:07 AM   #67
RJay

I said something smells in Denmark?, something stinks in Denmark? This guy is a Troll, a fake, a con man, a charlatan, I think that's enough for every one to get the ideal. Sorry about that , if the shoe fits then it probably belongs to someone else, give it back.
Old August 24, 2007, 11:40 AM   #68
Scorch

Somebody please close this thread. Please?
Old September 7, 2007, 09:15 PM   #69
FRANK1669

Wow, I have found something that can finally replace the Jerry Springer Show. I have found many threads on the Firing Line that bring knowledge of an unknown area of firearms to me. This is not one of those times. Megabyte I wish you would just take out your enormous wallet and squash the insolent peons who fail to give you the required information you seek. My suggestion would be to donate it to the Smithsonian and let their researchers figure out this mystery.