The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old November 3, 2000, 06:01 PM   #1
tony.s

Take a look at Bladeforums, for instance. On the left "marginal" of each post you can see where the poster comes from (if the poster fills in his/hers profile, of course). I think this would be a nifty improvement. I'm from Finland and am sometimes mistakenly assumed to be an American. (Like when I asked for info for beginner shooters on the web. I got mostly recommendations to go to an NRA shooting class, a bit unconvenient from a different continent... ) This would help clear some misunderstandings, plus it'd be interesting to see how many foreigners post here...

------------------
Tony S.

I wish the buck stopped here. I could use a few...
Old November 3, 2000, 11:20 PM   #2
Rich Lucibella
Staff

It's a simple adjustment in the Control Panel. I've hesitated to do it as it clutters the page and Member's profiles are easily accessed from their posts.
Rich