The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old January 27, 2007, 01:56 PM   #1
Malamute

Help!

I am having log in problems. I try to log in, and I am thanked for logging in, then the page returns to the log in page. I had trouble in the past, and it turned out to be a cookie block, but I have checked this repeatedly now, and can find no block of TFL in my settings. After trying about 12 times to log in unsuccesfully, I suddenly found that I WAS logged on! What?

I tried to send a mesage thru the "contact us" button, but the program is thru outlook express, and it wants server info that I dont know how to provide. Posting here is the only way I can figure out how to get help with this.

Thanks for any assistance, Malamute
Old January 27, 2007, 08:43 PM   #2
TheBluesMan
Moderator Emeritus

Try logging out and then closing your browser (Internet program)

Come back to TFL and log in. If it takes you back to the log in page, hit the refresh/reload button. It is likely a browser setting on your computer that is doing it.

-Dave
Old January 28, 2007, 03:00 AM   #3
Maser

That happens to me a lot with vBulletin software. Make sure to check the box that will keep you logged in after you type in your name and password.