The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old June 14, 2011, 09:01 PM   #1
oldkim

Seattle area: Suppressor specific Trust meeting July 17, 2011

Do you want a Suppressor specific Trust written and backed by an Attorney?

Well, I am working out the details but I am projecting Sunday, July 17 10-Noon and 1-3pm for the Renton/Kent area

Working with Keith (aka Woodinvillegunlawyer) http://www.woodinvillelaw.com/ and Dennis (aka Resqcat) http://www.brislawnlofton.com/

I am projecting 2 slot times 10-12 and 1-3pm Really only need an hour so the extra hour is for Q&A.

We'll have a very short presentation on the "why" and benefits on getting a Trust and the benefits of getting one that's properly done by an attorney.

The Presentation is FREE with no obligation to buy. This will be a working breakfast and lunch meeting. Meaning you order some food so we can "rent" the meeting space. Individual tickets. Good food and good information.

Cost is projected to be $125 - $400 depending on how elaborate your Trust will need to be.

A very basic "attorney backed trust" will be about $125. The $400 will involve more complex issues depending on your background (estate, etc).

You pay the attorney... There is no "extra" charges for the meeting, etc.

Location to be sent when you email... Kent/Renton area

Please send an email via www.shootonthemove.org/contact Click on the link and I'll get your message. Please include which meeting you want: early or late meeting...

Check out my new website: www.shootonthemove.org