The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old March 26, 2012, 04:48 PM   #26
maillemaker

Wow, that is amazing! I'm surprised the police even bothered to do any investigating over such a small crime.
Old March 26, 2012, 10:15 PM   #27
sandman_nv

no, doughnuts!
Old March 27, 2012, 04:04 AM   #28
Hawg

Quote:
Wow, that is amazing! I'm surprised the police even bothered to do any investigating over such a small crime.
Yeah, I had 15 stolen and even gave them the guys name. I don't think he was even questioned. He is serving time for a meth lab now so that's some consolation.
Old March 27, 2012, 02:05 PM   #29
orangello

Sorry Hawg, you are too close to Sandersville for comfort, but at least it was Jasper County not Jones, sheriff-wise.
Old March 27, 2012, 03:33 PM   #30
Hawg

Actually I have a Heidelberg address and a Wayne county tag. I live right on the county line. Sandersville is about 15 miles.
Old March 28, 2012, 03:17 PM   #31
Hardcase

Quote:
That's one of the joys of living in a small city. About 15 years ago, when I first moved into my house, I left my garage door open one night. An officer was patrolling by, stopped and closed the door. He left a note on my car in the garage letting me know that he closed it and suggested that leaving it open was a bad idea.

It's entirely possible that we have one of the nicest police forces in the country.