The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old March 4, 2013, 11:00 AM   #1
microman

Ammo update

I was in Walmart, this morning in the northern part of Kansas City. Almost no ammo except for .223 they had boxes piled high and a long line of customers buying their three box limit.

Don't own anything that needs .223 or I would have got some. Maybe, I should have bought it anyway and sold it down the line as the prices keep rising
Old March 6, 2013, 11:13 PM   #2
pilot141

Interesting. I am in south Texas and was in Wal-Mart yesterday and saw .223 for the first time in forever. I bought my 3-box limit and the guy behind me got the last two. Cruised by Academy later and they had 5.56 available, but had a one-box limit. I don't know if I timed it right or what, but this was the first time I had seen any 5.55/.223 ammo in either place in a couple of months.
Old March 6, 2013, 11:24 PM   #3
Metal god

Yea I'm starting to see ammo , mags , stripped lowers all kinds a stuff staying on the shelves longer now . With it looking less and less likely any real AWB will happen , it's just a matter of time before there is all kinds a stuff on sale . PSA had 5 different types of 30 round mags for 5.56 yesterday and this morning there were still some available . I have been watching that site close and there mags would sell out in minutes now they were for sale a whole day . I think we are on the other side of the hill . Hope it's all down hill from here

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .